Rubber Surfacing Applications
Rubber Surfacing Solutions
Rubber surfacing has municipal, commercial and residential applications. We provide safe, weather resistant and low maintenance surface solutions for:
- Splash pads & pool decks
- Paths and trails
- Other high traffic areas (boulevards, sidewalks, courtyards)
PlayQuest has pour in place rubber surfacing installation teams in Western Canada and Ontario. Contact us to learn more about the different outdoor rubber surfacing applications!
Playground Rubber Surfacing
Rubber surfacing for playgrounds has become a popular option as it offers both safety and accessibility. Our rubber surfacing system will provide exceptional performance for your community or commercial playground project. A poured rubber playground is not only a safe playground surface but is designed to match the installed equipment, is fully accessible, and will perform for a long time, even through Canadian winters.
Reasons to Choose a Poured Rubber Playground:
- Safe – it can be designed to achieve any fall height and does not displace under swings, slides or other high impact areas
- Clean – it will not get into clothes, hair or be transported into adjacent building or areas. Debris and garbage cannot be buried in it
- Accessibility – the best playground surface for people with reduced mobility
- Design options – colour and design can be used to match your playground design or make the surfacing part of the playground fun and games
- Standards & compliance – meets playground safety standard CSA-Z61 including Annex H Accessibility, ASTM F1292 and ASTM F1487 standards, and is American Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant
- Grants – there are grants available for using recycled rubber.
- Ideal for playgrounds located next to a spray park or pool
Splash Pad & Pool Deck Rubber Surfacing
Rubber surfacing is slip resistant, which is why rubber has grown as a popular choice for a splash pad or pool deck surface. PlayQuest customers across Canada are looking to add rubber surfacing to their community splash pads, pool decks, shower areas, and other aquatic areas.
PlayQuest’s TrueTop pour in place rubber surfacing creates a colourful surface that is soft and safe for aquatic areas. To add extra charm and colour to your splash pad or pool deck surface, logos and theming can be added.
Ask how PlayQuest can help you with the design, supply and installation of a new splash pad for your community or business!
Spray & Pool Deck Resurfacing
Existing splash pads and pool decks that have become worn and need to be refurbished can be coated with TrueTop surfacing. Resurfacing adds new life to your spray park or pool deck and improves safety by adding slip resistance. The additional grip on wet surfaces will help prevent kids, and others, from getting abrasions due to falls.
PlayQuest can help you with adding rubber surfacing to your current splash pad or resurfacing your pool deck. Contact us for a quote – we have representatives in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario to help service you.
Rubber Paths & Trails
- Pour in place rubber can be used to make beautiful park pathways or trails. It is flexible and provides an environmentally friendly option to asphalt and concrete without the problems of cracking.
- TrueTop surfacing can also be used to resurface old concrete and driveways or be installed on boulevards and other public areas where no maintenance is desired.
- High traffic walking areas can especially benefit from installing rubber surfacing as traditional sod tends to not stand up well. Many places like daycares find it an effective solution for tricycle paths and well-traveled areas.l
Rubber Surfacing Options
Contact us if you are just starting your project. We provide grant writing services, educational presentations, preliminary designs, project budget estimates and site evaluations that will make the planning and fundraising process much easier.
Call us to get our team working for you.