Safety and Certifications
Playground Construction Safety
At PlayQuest Recreation, we operate our construction safety program under the Certificate of Recognition designation issued by the Alberta Safety Construction Associate. We work to ensure our splash park and playground construction is completed safely for our customers and staff.
We also have a comprehensive liability and course of construction insurance that is specifically qualified for playground and park equipment projects.
PlayQuest Recreation is fully capable of providing contract bonding.
In addition to our safety, insurance and bonding certifications some our company has many playground construction related memberships including:
- Engineering Permit to Practice with APEGA
- Edmonton Construction Association (ECA)
- Canadian Certified Playground Inspector (CCPI)
- Technical Committee Associate Member, CSA Z614 Children’s Playspaces and Equipment
- Certified Vortex Aquatic Structures Installer
- Alberta Recreation & Parks Association, ARPA
- Canadian Parks and Recreation Association, CPRA
- Saskatchewan Parks and Recreation Association, SPRA
- Recreation Connections Manitoba, RCM
Contact us if you are just starting your project. We provide grant writing services, educational presentations, preliminary designs, project budget estimates and site evaluations that will make the planning and fundraising process much easier.
Call us to get our team working for you.