Poured-In-Place Rubber Surfacing
PlayQuest’s TrueTop rubber surfacing is one of the most popular and best choices for modern playgrounds, spray parks, walking paths, child care centres, etc. If you are looking for a reliable, resilient surface, rubber surfacing is a great option. Learn more about the different rubber surfacing applications we can offer.
PlayQuest is committed to continually improving our products and techniques to ensure our rubber surfaces meet the highest industry standards. We offer a comprehensive warranty available covering or work, with all our surfaces tested for safety performance. PlayQuest believes in testing after installation and providing our clients with a report that confirms the performance of their new rubber surface.
We have offices across Canada & a team ready to help – contact us today!
Benefits of Rubber Surfacing
- Provides the highest degree of accessibility with its smooth, slip-resistant surface
- Design and colour options available that add play value
- Easy to repair, clean and maintain
- Grants eligible for diverting recycled tires from the landfill
- Comprised of two layers: a cushion layer made of clean, recycled tire rubber; and a decorative wear course layer comprised of fine virgin EPDM or TPV granules
- Choose from various binder options to meet your site specific needs
- To be installed over asphalt, concrete, or compacted sub-base aggregate
- Cushion layer thickness is customized on site to meet your play equipment’s unique and varying fall heights, saving you money
Installing Poured-in-Place Rubber Surfacing
This surface solution works well in western Canada, but it must be installed at the right temperature range, and by qualified professionals to ensure it bonds well and gives you the longevity you expect.
Rubber Surfacing Options
Contact us if you are just starting your project. We provide grant writing services, educational presentations, preliminary designs, project budget estimates and site evaluations that will make the planning and fundraising process much easier.
Call us to get our team working for you.