Playground Rubber Surfacing
Rubber surfacing for playgrounds has become a popular option as it offers both safety and accessibility. You can feel confident that our TrueTop Pour in Place rubber surfacing system will provide exceptional performance for your all commercial playground applications. A poured rubber playground is not only a safe playground surface but is designed to match the installed equipment, is fully accessible, and will perform for a long time, even through Canadian winters. We have regional offices in Alberta, Ontario, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba to serve you – call or submit a request to get started!
Poured Rubber Playgrounds
Reasons to choose rubber playground surfacing:
- Can be designed to achieve any fall height
- Does not move and won’t displace under swings, slides and high impact area where it is needed most
- Clean – it will not get into clothes, hair or be transported into adjacent building or areas
- Eliminates contamination – debris and garbage cannot be buried in it
- Ideal for playground located next to a spray park or pool
- Provides the best accessibility for people with reduced mobility
- Can have designs added to the surface to make it part of the playground like paths for grounders, games like hopscotch, logos, or colour changes to designate areas for different uses.
- Meets the playground safety standard CSA-Z61 including Annex H Accessibility, ASTM F1292 and ASTM F1487 standards, and is American Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant.
- Is eligible for grants for using recycled rubber
TrueTop pour in place surfacing can bring colour and additional play value to your playground.
Colour can be added to our surfacing that can make it match your playground design.
Rubber Surfacing Options
Contact us if you are just starting your project. We provide grant writing services, educational presentations, preliminary designs, project budget estimates and site evaluations that will make the planning and fundraising process much easier.
Call us to get our team working for you.